親密關係 n 性 心理諮詢

Intimacy & Sex can become very complicated when they tangle with unmatched expectation!
If you want to improve your relationship with the loved one
If you have something bothering you

Don't let it destroy your relationship, your self-esteem and others. This blog is also welcome same-sex couple.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

My wife talks about our intimate relationship

Would you worry about when your wife starts talking about your intimate relationship with friends?

Firstly I want to know she is talking to a girlfriend or a boyfriend! I would feel much more secure if she is talking with girlfriends, or my jealous would start working without my approval! But maybe I would be a bit nervous about how would those girls think about me, am I good enough, am I a successful man. That's my man-hood image I would worry about!

I would like to know is it any complain about me, or is there any appreciation when she is proud of our relationship? or even a suggestion to make our life better? Then I would worry about why she doesn't talk to me but talk to a friend instead.

I need to make her feel comfortable enough to talk about the good OR bad thing about us to me, hopefully in a very calm and relax atmosphere.

No comments:

Something more about Lilac...

Hong Kong
I think we should have our way to enjoy life, We should be able to make our life more colourful! “We are similar, but we are so different!” We have our preference of colour and how we use it! Our intimate relationship, Some say, it's complicated and hard to reach! It’s true, but we can find a way to manage it and enjoy it!